Somewhere in these pale wallpapered walls, I fell in love with the sound of branches pretending to be drops of rain when they fall
on my zinc roof, floor cement cracking into constellations with age,
and my hands spelling an apology for every breathless object I have not held the same way I held you for the last time. When I am old, I will have paper wrinkles, and stale coffee stains on my eighty-year old fingernails, all of them reminding me of the time you left. But for what its worth, I’d still wish for you. Darling, I’d still wish for you
Kharla M. Brillo, Confession VIII
1. Don’t treat your body like an alarm clock coming off; someone will want to wake up with you for the next ten thousand lifetimes or so.
2. You are not made of stones falling from sky. You came there yourself.
3. Sometimes it’s easy to mistakes rocks for bones, either way they will break, and so will your heart, but time heals and so will you.
4. You are not a coffin maker who becomes rich out of deaths; you are the flower that grows beside the grave of sad smiles, making them feel less alone.
5. This is one truth: You cannot purchase the sky.
6. This is another: Like the sky, you cannot be bought too.
7. Your father would’ve wanted you to marry a good man, even when he wasn’t one.
8. Treat your collarbones and ribs differently other than being a prison cell, for they are satin’s and laces to begin with and they will hold your heart the same way it holds a gem.
9. You are not a death row pardon two-minutes-too-late. You are beautiful.
10. I’m not saying this to get inside you. I’m saying this because you are so much more.
Kharla M. Brillo, when I got words as antidepressants
don’t need a thousand pillows. sunlight rays, scrambled eggs, and you, that’s everything.
i bet you look beautiful in them, take a photo!. i think i know what you feel, i spend hours choosing clothes and failing, but there are moments like yours. :)) thank you for sharing, D.
…i thought my voice would shake earthquakes, that i would breath waves when i hear his voice travelling through static, then everything went silent for point one eight seconds and all i could hear was the tugging of continuous hear beats.
awww.. now i’m the one who’s incandescently happy. you you you *pinches your cheek.
i think i’m not the only one who thinks that caffeine gives you superpowers and superhugs. :) xx
you’re a peach. yes, yes, including infernal devices, Will is my great distraction. :)
'You could have had anything else in the world, and you asked for me.'
She smiled up at him. Filthy as he was, covered in blood and dirt, he was the most beautiful thing she’d ever seen.
‘But I don’t want anything else in the world.’
Cassandra Clare, City of Glass (via observando)
What I want is to be needed. What I need is to be indispensable to somebody. Who I need is somebody that will eat up all my free time, my ego, my attention. Somebody addicted to me. A mutual addiction.
Chuck Palahniuk, Choke (via observando)
Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your hearth or burn down your house, you can never tell.
Joan Crawford (via observando)
You can keep as quiet as you like, but one of these days somebody is going to find you.
Haruki Murakami (via winterkristall)